4.0 courses and conferences: digital innovation serving vitivinicultural professional updating for technicians around the world
With this project we focus on digital products (webinars and video courses) to overcome physical barriers, maximize profit margins by reducing costs and creating courses with inexhaustible economic life: the dual intent is to strengthen our leadership position in the Italian market and expand into new geographic markets.
To improve business efficiency and internal communication, we have moved corporate files and e-mails to a cloud, in order to improve the security of information storage, and to enable, in the near future, all staff to work in smart-working to promote well-being in the company and improve work-life balance. All of this will bring important environmental benefits by enabling reduced travel both by participants to course locations and by employees, who will be able to choose to work from home. There are also social benefits especially aimed at winemakers around the world who otherwise would not have professional continuing training available to them.
- Maximize profits through digital courses
- Strengthen leadership position as a provider of professional training
- Expand into new markets that would otherwise be difficult to reach
- Improve work-life balance for staff and promote their corporate welfare
- Reduce trips to the workplace for vinidea staff and by members of the public to training courses
- Bring high-level professional training to even the most technologically challenged and isolated areas
- Increased sales and margins
- Increased commitment from staff
- Help reduce pollution related to work travel
- Increase dissemination of knowledge resulting in improved finished products with positive effects on the entire production chain